Why Exhibit at the ASMBS Annual Meeting?
We invite you to participate in the largest gathering of bariatric surgeons and integrated health professionals working in the care of patients with obesity. Reach 1,000s of healthcare providers in numerous roles across the spectrum of obesity prevention and treatment.View 2022 Exhibitor Prospectus Exhibitor Application View 2022 Floor Plan
The ASMBS Annual Meeting Audience
Experts and professionals with an interest in adult and childhood obesity representing the following disciplines will be in attendance:
- Experienced Metabolic and Bariatric Surgeons
- Surgeons new to the field of Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery as well as surgeons who provide coverage for bariatric surgeons
- Physicians (General Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Endocrinology, Pediatrics, Psychiatry, Psychology)
- Basic and Clinical Research Scientists
- Clinicians/Integrated Health Professionals
- Policymakers and Administrators
- Physician Assistants
- Nurses and Nurse Practitioners
- Rehabilitation/Exercise Therapists; Physical/Occupational Therapists
- Social Workers
- Industry Professionals
Exhibitor Contact Information
Phone: (856) 302-0884
BEWARE!: There are housing scams targeting exhibitors. Exhibitors are especially vulnerable since company names are public before the event opens. They have websites that look sophisticated, but are not affiliated with the conference. We encourage you to ONLY book housing with our official housing agent, MeetingAdvice, using the official housing site. Be safe–avoid scammers.
COVID-19 Precautions: The health and safety of our members and esteemed colleagues within the metabolic and bariatric industry remain our top priority. The guidelines and recommendations put in place by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Texas Department of State Health Services, and Dallas County Officials will be adhered to.
Exhibitor Hotel Information
Exhibitors, don’t forget to reserve your rooms at the Omni Dallas Hotel! Please see your registration email for the link.